Not what you're looking for?

Answered By: Kerri Vautour
Last Updated: Jan 15, 2017     Views: 93

Qualtrics is a survey platform available to faculty members and graduate students who are completing research for a thesis/dissertation or as part of their graduate fellowship. In both cases, the projects must be under the guidance of a faculty member.

Documentation about policy and how to get started with Qualtrics is available to faculty members in PrideNet. Go to Institutional Research under the Academics tab and select Qualtrics Survey Platform.

Graduate students who would like to access Qualtrics should contact the coordinator of institutional research at 413-748-3244.

Related Topics

Contact Us