Not what you're looking for?

Answered By: Lisa Sotak
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2017     Views: 39

Matriculated students who are eligible to enroll for classes but are not registered for the current semester or summer term and are working on the completion of a thesis, dissertation, or coursework are required to register for continuous registration status with the campus Registrar's office. This status allows students to maintain use of certain campus facilities, such as off-campus access to library resources.


Contact the Registrar to complete the Authorization for Continued Registration form and pay any applicable fees. Once you have registered, your Springfield College ID number will once again allow you access to library resources. The library can no longer give out temporary passwords to students who are not registered for classes.


Students who withdraw, graduate, or are on a leave of absence are not eligible to access library resources from off-campus, but anyone may use the library's electronic resources if they visit the Library in person.

Related Topics

Contact Us